Refund Policy US
Beginning on the day that you receive the products (and ownership of them) you have a 30 Calendar Day right to reject the products and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above. Alternatively, you may request a replacement. We will bear any associated costs and will replace them within a reasonable time. In certain circumstances, where a replacement is impossible, we may instead offer you a full refund. If you request a replacement during the 30 Calendar Day rejection period, that period will be suspended while we replace them and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement. If less than 7 Calendar Days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 Calendar Days. If, after a replacement, the products still do not conform (or if we cannot do so as previously described, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you), you may have the right either to keep the products at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund.
Please also note that you may not return products to us under this section (Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Products) merely because you have changed your mind. If you are a consumer in the European Union you have a legal right to a 14 calendar day cooling off period within which you can return Products for this reason. Please refer to section “Cancelling and Returning Products if You Change Your Mind” for more details.
To return products to us for any reason under this section (Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Products), please initially send an email to email@example.com or call 0204 525 1765. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning products under this section (Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Products) and will reimburse you where appropriate.
Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this section (Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Products) will be issued within 14 Calendar Days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
Any and all refunds issued under this section (Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Products) will include all delivery costs paid by you when the products were originally purchased. For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Exchanging your item?
My Perfect Cosmetics is committed to providing a quality service for its customers and selling in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of all our partners. If an item is defective or damaged and you request an exchange of the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you can vary, dependent on where you live.
We are here to help
Our Customer Service Team are always here to help. If you have any questions regarding your return or exchange please contact our customer care team at email@example.com and we will endeavour to get back to you.
Faulty, damaged or incorrect products
By law, we must provide products that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information we have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless we have made you aware of any differences). If any products you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect products, please contact us as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event within 3 days, to inform us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund or replacement.
Cancelling & returning products if you change your mind
If you are a consumer in the European Union, you have a legal right to a “cooling off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is complete and We have sent you your Dispatch Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed. If the Products are being delivered to you in a single instalment (whether single or multiple items), the cooling off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the Products.
In addition, we offer a further Goodwill Guarantee which extends the legal cooling-off period within which you may change your mind, cancel, and return the products as detailed below.
- If the products are being delivered to you in a single instalment (whether single or multiple items), the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the Products. Our Goodwill Guarantee extends this period to a total of 30 calendar days.
- If the products are being delivered in separate instalments on separate days, the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the final instalment of Products. Our Goodwill Guarantee extends this period to a total of 30 calendar days.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this section (Cancelling and Returning Products if You Change Your Mind), you must inform us of your decision within the cooling off period as extended by Our Goodwill Guarantee. You may do so in any way you wish. Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send us your message. Please note that the cooling off period lasts for whole calendar days. If, for example, you send us an email or letter by 23:59:59 on the final day of the cooling off period, your cancellation will be valid and accepted. If you would prefer to contact us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
Telephone: 888 222 6510
In each case, providing us with your name, address, email address, telephone number and Dispatch Confirmation reference. We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve our products and services, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel under this section (Cancelling and Returning Products If You Change Your Mind) in the following circumstances:
- If the products are sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed those products after receiving them;
- If the products have been inseparably mixed with other items (according to their nature) after you have received them.
Please ensure that you return products to us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you have informed us that you wish to cancel under this section (Cancelling and Returning Products if You Change Your Mind) but in any event before the expiry of the Goodwill Guarantee.
You may return products to us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our returns address at My Perfect Cosmetics Company Ltd, Sams Transport Heathrow Ltd, Mill Road, Rugby, United Kingdom, CV21 1BZ. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning products to us if cancelling under this section (Cancelling and Returning Products if You Change Your Mind). The cost of returning products to us should not normally exceed the cost of having them originally delivered to you if you use the same carrier.
Refunds under this section (Cancelling and Returning Products if You Change Your Mind) will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of the following:
- The day on which we receive the products back; or
- The day on which you inform Us (supplying evidence) that you have sent the products back (if this is earlier than the day we receive the products back); or
- If we have not yet provided a Dispatch Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the products, the day on which you inform us that you wish to cancel the contract.
Refunds under this section (Cancelling and Returning Products if You Change Your Mind) may be subject to deductions in the following circumstances:
- Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the products resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop). Please note that if we issue a refund before we have received the products and have had a chance to inspect them, we may subsequently charge you an appropriate sum if We find that the Products have been handled excessively.
- Standard delivery charges will be reimbursed in full as part of your refund. Please note, however, that we cannot reimburse for premium delivery. We will only reimburse the equivalent standard delivery costs when issuing refunds under this section (Cancelling and Returning Products if You Change Your Mind). We are required by law to reimburse the cost of ‘basic’ or the least expensive delivery cost irrespective of the actual delivery option chosen by you in respect of the statutory 14 cooling off period. These costs will not be reimbursed if you are returning under the Goodwill Guarantee.
Refunds under this section (Cancelling and Returning Products if You Change Your Mind) will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the products.